The Heritage Open Days programme for 2018 is more complicated than in previous years. Nationally and locally, it will be spread over two weekends. In Wavertree there will be buildings open at various times on Saturday-Sunday 8th-9th and 15th-16th September:
As usual, refreshments will be available at several of the venues. Guided tours will be offered, notably at the Blue Coat School (all days) and St Barnabas Church (Sun 2pm only).
(1) 1. ST MARY'S CHURCH, South Drive. Sun 9th 1-4pm
(2) 2. THE LOCK-UP, Lake Road/Childwall Road. Sun 9th 12-4pm
(3) 3. CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH, Hunters Lane. Sat 8th and Sun 9th
(4) 4. BLUE COAT SCHOOL, Church Road. Sat 8th, Sun 9th, Sat 15th AND Sun 16th 11am-4pm
(5) 5. ST BARNABAS CHURCH, Penny Lane. Sat 8th 11am-5pm and Sun 9th
(6) 6. DOVEDALE BAPTIST CHURCH, Dovedale Road. Sat 15th 10am-4pm and Sun 16th 10.30am-3pm